My pastor does a Top Five Tuesday almost every week. They vary from favorite scriptures to favorite tennis players. It’s a fun segment that I always enjoy, so I thought I’d borrow it. 🙂 In keeping with the spirit of my blog, my top fives will be fashion and/or book related.
Today I’m counting down the items of clothing I’m missing the most during my 20 (now 18) X 31 Winter Remix.
5. My black cardigan. I love my patterned cardigans, but sometimes the plain black would be so much easier. dressbarn (old)
4. My burgundy striped button-down. I can’t wait to wear it with the new grey sweatshirt! Target (old)
3. My raspberry maxi dress. Sometimes I just want to wear a dress that feels like a nightgown! Target (old)
2. My raspberry cardigan. It’s just so pretty and I feel pretty in it. 🙂 Old Navy (old)
1. Regular old blue jeans! I love my purple & grey skinnies, but I miss regular jeans. Walmart
Why am I not surprised that 3 of the 5 are purple? 😉