I don’t own these because I keep a (somewhat) minimal wardrobe, and also some of them aren’t made in large enough sizes (RUDE!).
5. Adventure Awaits – Doctor Who and Beauty and the Beast? Awesome! Too bad it only comes in Kelly Green (a perfectly fine color, just not my favorite).
4. Downton Abbey Castle – I hopped aboard the Downton Abbey train early on (I DVR Masterpiece Classic) and I may still buy this one. 🙂
3. Union Jack TARDIS – I actually ordered this one, but ThinkGeek’s babydoll tees run TINY (seriously, how is a 37″ chest a 2XL?!?).
2. Pride and Prejudice (Fleece) – Okay, okay, it’s not technically a graphic tee, it’s a graphic sweatshirt, but I just love the print and that wide, raw neckline! What could be better?
1. Pride and Prejudice – Why the same print in purple, of course! But, again with the tiny sizes. 😦