Um, wow! I got nominated for another blog award, this time by my buddy Maricel at My Closet Catalogue. Thank you Maricel! As I told her, I don’t have any more blogs to nominate, so I’m just going to posts 7 random facts about myself.
- I’ve gone to the public library at least once per week for most of my life. My mom used to take me to story hour with Miss Monet, and now I take my kids to story hour with Miss Patti. I also worked at the public library during my senior year of high school. I really love the library!
- You will never see pictures of my children, or read their names, here. I’m that kind of over protective mom. 🙂
- My favorite television show of all time (yes, even more than Doctor Who) is Gilmore Girls. I watched every single episode live, before DVRs were a thing, and used to fuss at my husband not to talk during the show. After the series finale I sat in my husband’s lap and cried. We still quote it regularly.
- My given middle name is Arkansas, pronounced phonetically. It was my great-great-grandmother’s name. None of my 6 siblings have names as weird as mine – not even close.
- I am famous, in my family, for my homemade chocolate chip cookies. My siblings all say that no one makes cookies as good as mine. 🙂
- In college I was part of a performance art piece where I danced improvisationally inside of a giant, inflated, plastic tube for about 30 minutes. I even had my picture in several local newspapers.
- I share my birthday (August 15) with Julia Child (cool!), Jennifer Lawrence (cool!), and Ben Affleck (so NOT cool!).