In Part Three I included a short list of items I wanted to add to my closet. Here is the list and an update about each item:
- Colored & patterned button-down. After spending way too much time searching, I decided to just be happy with the button-downs I have.
- Neutral shorts. I considered a few options and ultimately chose this pair from Old Navy. The soft grey color (Paloma, anyone?) will pair nicely with every top I own, as well as looking lovely with both my black and nude shoes.
- Sleeveless or short sleeve top in a neutral pattern. This shirt is a lovely greyish olive color with a random speckled pattern, but my favorite part is the faux leather trim!
- Neutral maxi skirt / dress. I had been thinking of a solid black or grey skirt, but when I saw this striped maxi skirt, I knew it was perfect!
- In addition to these items, I also added an “extra”. This sweatshirt dress is cute, incredibly comfortable, and will work almost year round!
- I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of some grey ankle boots. Fingers crossed that they fit and are comfortable!
So now I’m done shopping for awhile. I’m not putting a time limit on it, I just want to enjoy my wardrobe in its current state. Plus, it won’t be much longer before the boots get packed away and the shorts come out.