Two months ago I posted the Top Ten Books On My Spring 2014 TBR List. Here is an update on how I’m doing so far.
New to me:
- Tooth and Claw by Jo Walton. Loved it!
- Stardust by Neil Gaiman. Hmm.
- Who Could That Be at This Hour? by Lemony Snicket. Lots of fun.
- When Did You See Her Last? by Lemony Snicket. See above.
- Micro by Michael Crighton. Eep!
- Hercule Poirot The Complete Short Stories by Agatha Christie. Classic.
- The Murder of Roger Ackroyd by Agatha Christie. Read on vacation.
- The Big Four by Agatha Christie. This is the only one I haven’t gotten to yet. I’m picking up a copy at the library tomorrow.
- Sunshine by Robin McKinley. Loved it again!
- The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins. Book hangover!
Additional (not included on my original post):
- The Blackberry Pie Murder by Joanne Fluke. It’s always fun to check in with Hannah and the gang. 🙂
- The Betsy books by Carolyn Haywood. There is nothing my bookish heart loves more than reading stories I loved as a child to my own children. We are flying through this series!
- The Giver by Lois Lowry. I thoroughly enjoyed this dystopian classic.