The fabulous Stefani @ Caught Read Handed nominated me for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award! THANK YOU STEFANI!1. Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you. 2. List the rules and display the award. 3. Share seven facts about yourself. 4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated. 5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you. Seven Facts: I’m basically copying Stefani’s facts, but with my own answers. 😉
- Favorite movies: Disney’s Beauty and the Beast, Singin’ in the Rain, Funny Face, Casablanca
- Favorite TV shows: Gilmore Girls, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Downton Abbey
- Favorite music: Show tunes, big band / swing, Nat King Cole, The Beatles
- Favorite color: PURPLE!
- I have never had the urge to travel, so my favorite place in the entire world is home. If I ever DO travel, I want to visit London, Paris, Prince Edward Island, and Disney World.
- Favorite hobbies (other than reading): Baking, board gaming, dancing, marathoning shows on Netflix
- When I graduated college, with a B. A. in Dance, in addition to my diploma I received an Artistic License 😀 :
I’m nominating these bloggers: Caitlin @ Greater Than Rubies – for inspiring me to start this blog. Maricel @ My Closet Catalogue – for inspiring me to get involved with the blogging community, rather than only blogging for myself, and for trusting me to co-host T3. Melissa @ Avid Reader’s Musings – for inspiring me to expand my horizons into book blogging.