Today’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is Top Ten Characters You Wish Would Get Their OWN Book (minor or just maybe a semi main character you wish a book was from their POV).
- Peeta Mellark from The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins (POV) – this is actually why I’m so looking forward to the film(s) of Mockingjay- I’m hoping for some of Peeta’s POV.
- Minho from The Maze Runner series by James Dashner (Own story – sequel)
- Jennifer Scribner-Snyder from Attachments by Rainbow Rowell (Own story)
- Tiffany from The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick (POV)
- Severus Snape from the Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling (Own story – prequel)
- Neville Longbottom from the Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling (POV)
- Charlotte Lucas from Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (POV)
- Finnick Odair from Catching Fire and Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (Own story – prequel)
- Haymitch Abernathy from The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins (Own story – prequel)
- The Quagmire Triplets from A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket (Own story)