2 years ago my dear friend Caitlin @ Greater Than Rubies posted something she was thankful for EVERY DAY in November. I played along in the comments, as well as keeping a list on my phone (which I saved and posted here). I want to revisit that idea, so Thankful Thursdays are taking over November!
To check out what I was thankful for the first 1/2 of the month, see here. Here’s what I’ve been thankful for November 13th – 26th (the numbers correspond with the day of the month):
- Finally remembering the name of that childhood book! The Saving of P. S. by Robbie Branscum
- My job, which allows me to be at home with my kids full-time.
- Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip “Cupmuffins” (so dubbed by my daughter because we couldn’t decide if they were cupcakes or muffins). We used this recipe from The Country Cook, added mini chocolate chips, and baked them in muffin tins. YUM!
- Quiet time to read (thanks to my husband playing Lego Batman 2 with the kids).
- Being cozy inside on a cold, rainy day.
- Sweet Potato’s allergies are trending down!
- Top Secret Adventures
- Plaid sneakers!
- Afternoon naps.
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1
- The Ugly Pumpkin by Dave Horowitz – my favorite Thanksgiving book!
- An Energy Star rated home – seriously, our utility bills are barely $30 more per month than our old house, and the new house is twice as big!
- Top Ten Tuesdays – such a fun link up!
- New bookshelves. 🙂
HAPPY THANKSGIVING, Y’ALL!
What are you thankful for today?
7 thoughts on “Thankful Thursday #3”
I just used this pic on a facebook post….love it…..and you.
I love you too, Mama. Have a great Thanksgiving, and I’ll see you Saturday! ❤
I’m thankful for the interwebs for granting me the ability to make great friends of people from across seas and plains (that means you!) and I’m thankful for FINALLY GETTING MY HOUSE BACK.
Yes, I’m thankful for being able to have friends all over, because of blogging. 🙂
Is it official?
Happy Thanksgiving! I’m grateful for my family, and for friends far and near, and new blogging friends.