Today’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is Books I Read In 2014. For this list I decided not to include re-reads, because I re-read more than 20 ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ books in 2014!
- Snuggle Puppy by Sandra Boynton – a Sandra Boynton book I had somehow missed before!?! It’s so adorable I just HAD to buy a copy for my new nephew. 🙂
- Chitty Chitty Bang Bang by Ian Fleming – one of the funniest middle grade books I’ve ever read! I chose it because David Tennant is the narrator, and he does not disappoint. Check back tomorrow for some amusing quotes. 🙂
- The Giver by Lois Lowry – my post
- Gossamer by Lois Lowry – a dreamy middle grade fantasy. I loved every second of it!
- Number the Stars by Lois Lowry – I guess it was a good year to read Lois Lowry!
- Abhorsen by Garth Nix – a BIG thank you to my Best Blogging Buddy, Maricel for putting the Abhorsen series on my radar! This dark fantasy is exactly my kind of series!
- The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick –my post
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell – my post
- Tooth and Claw by Jo Walton – my post
- The Pigeon Needs a Bath by Mo Willems – my post
Don’t forget to check back this Thursday to see which of these I chose for T3 – Best OR Worst Read of 2014 (obviously, I’m doing Best 😉 ).