Four names people call me other than my real name:
- Stella (my dad)
- CeCe (my sister)
- Sweetie (Bert)
- FIG (Maricel)
Four jobs I’ve had:
- Library Associate (Senior year of highschool)
- Nanny (the Summer between my Junior and Senior years of college)
- Administrative Assistant (since 2000)
- Homeschool Teacher
Four movies I would/have watched more than once:
- Beauty and the Beast
- Singin’ in the Rain (This is my all-time favorite – I watched it in the hospital during labor to help keep me calm. 🙂 )
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 Bert bought me the Blu-Ray on Friday!
Four books I’d recommend:
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- The Murder of Roger Ackroyd by Agatha Christie
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C. S. Lewis
Four places I have lived:
- A little trailer park when I was a baby.
- The house I remember best from my childhood (ages 7-22).
- The dormitories at college.
- My current house:
Four places I have been:
Four places I’d rather be right now:
- At a theatrical performance, preferably a musical.
- Prince Edward Island, Canada
- Charleston, SC
Four things I don’t eat:
- Coconut cake (I got sick off it once)
- Nuts / peanuts (my daughter is allergic)
- Blue cheese (ick)
- Hummus (the texture)
Four of my favorite foods:
- Dried Montmorency cherries
Four TV shows that I watch:
Four things I am looking forward to this year (2015):
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2
- LOTS of reading
- Family vacation
- A 15th wedding anniversary trip to Charleston, SC
Four things I’m always saying:
- I know, right?!?
- I need a cuddle.
- Coffee, coffee, coffee!
- Don’t be pokey. (This one is directed at my children, usually when it’s time to do chores or get ready to go somewhere)
Four People I Tag:
- Maricel @ My Closet Catalogue
- Alex @ Undergraduate Style
- Whitney @ Whitney à la Mode
- Dani @ Onlybooksandhorses