Today’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession (bought, library, review copies). I’m a BIG library girl, so I’m going to modify it to be specifically books I own.
- The Rook by Daniel O’Malley (paperback – bought)
- Lord of the Flies by William Golding (free eAudio via SYNC)
- Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier (free eAudio via SYNC)
- The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker (paperback – Mother’s Day gift)
- The Casual Vacancy by J. K. Rowling (hardback – Mother’s Day gift)
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows (hardback – bought used at a library book sale)
- The Tower, The Zoo, and The Tortoise by Julia Stuart (hardback – bought used at a library book sale)
- The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins (hardback – won in a giveaway via Katie @ Bookish Illuminations)
- Landline by Rainbow Rowell (hardback – bought from a bookstore clearance rack)
- The Secret of the Old Clock by Carolyn Keene (hardback – bought used at a library book sale)
Bonus! Books I have on pre-order:
- Stiletto by Daniel O’Malley
- Career of Evil by Robert Gailbraith
- Why Is This Night Different from All Other Nights? by Lemony Snicket?