What is T3, you ask? Every third Thursday of the month, create a blog post with a quote and/or a synopsis of something you’ve read (novel, non-fiction, short story, magazine, blog, manga, etc.), and an outfit that you feel corresponds. You don’t have to be a fashion blogger to participate. If you’re camera shy or lean more towards bibliophile than style, you can get creative with a Polyvore ensemble, draw a sketch or create a collage! Check out these examples:
- I wore purple sequins.
- Connie impersonated a librarian.
- Val made a freaking diorama!
- Stefani showed us what happiness looks like.
- Gracey was villainous.
- Alex drew inspiration from Winston Churchill.
- Whitney channeled Jane Austen.
- Maricel was Sherlock.
- Chessa’s hat!
- Anne combined the quote and the clothes.
The next Thoughtful Third Thursday (T3) is this Thursday and we would LOVE for you to join in! Like TTT, it’s a FREEBIE, so anything goes!