Today’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is a Facts About Me. Most of these facts are ones I’ve shared before, but I have quite a few new readers, so I’ll share them again. 🙂
- My given middle name is Arkansas, pronounced phonetically.
- I am the middle child of 7, with 3 older sisters, a younger sister, and 2 younger brothers.
- I was homeschooled from 5th grade through graduation and I now homeschool my own children. Read my post about it here.
- I majored in Dance in college.
- When I graduated, in addition to my diploma, I received an Artistic License.
- My husband and I had our very own meet-cute.
- My wedding dress came with a story.
- I originally started A Bibliophile’s Style as a personal style blog.
- You may notice that, while I talk about my kids on the blog, I never post pictures of their faces, and I always refer to them by pet names (Sweet Potato and Pumpkin Pie). I’m a little protective of their privacy.
- I never thought I’d have my own personal library, but I do!