Today’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is “Books You’d Buy Right This Second If Someone Handed You A Fully Loaded Gift Card.”
- The Poirot novels by Agatha Christie in the William Morrow Paperbacks; Reprint editions – I’d at least get all the books that I don’t already own in hardcover from Black Dog & Leventhal.
- The Sourcebooks Fire editions of Pat of Silver Bush and Mistress Pat by L. M. Montgomery . I have all of the other L. M. Montgomery books in these editions (except the Emily books, which I’m not fond of).
- This gorgeous edition of A Room with a View by E. M. Forster from Noura Books. It’s in Indonesian, so I can’t read it, but it’s sooooo pretty!
- The Daphne du Maurier books from Virago Modern Classics – Rebecca, My Cousin Rachel, Jamaica Inn, Frenchman’s Creek, and The Birds and Other Stories. Plus, the matching Rebecca mug and notebook.
- The Jane Austen collection in Penguin Clothbound Classics. I own Love & Freindship (Jane’s spelling mistake, not mine) in this edition, so why not complete the set? Yes, I own a very nice set of Austen already. What’s your point?
- A personalized book cover mug in every color.
- This Matilda mug.
- A Persuasion mug to match my Pride and Prejudice one.
- This fancypants slipcased edition of To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee from Harper Collins.
- The 75th Anniversary edition of Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell.