Today’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is “Ten Books I Really Love But Feel Like I Haven’t Talked About Enough/In A While.”
- A Summer to Die by Lois Lowry – I’ve talked about this one before, but it’s worth talking about more.
- A Special Trade by Sally Wittman – A beloved book from my childhood.
- Devoted by Jennifer Mathieu – I touched on this book in my post on homeschooling, but if you come back Thursday I’ll give you a whole Look Review. 😉
- Organizing from the Inside Out by Julie Morgenstern – I love Morgenstern’s approach to organization! She doesn’t just slap a one-size-fits-all system onto every problem.
- Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child by Marc Weissbluth, M. D. – This book Saved My Life, or at least my sanity when my daughter was about 6 months old. You don’t even have to read the whole thing, just the section on however old your kid is.
- Just Being Audrey by Margaret Cardillo and Julie Denos – Gorgeous!
- My Life in France by Julia Child – I admire Julia Child enormously, and found her autobiography delightful.
- Mere Christianity by C. S. Lewis – A classic book of Christian apologetics.
- The Cottage Tales of Beatrix Potter series by Susan Wittig Albert – These coziest of cozy mysteries blend historical accounts of Beatrix Potter’s life with fanciful stories from animals’ POV.