Today’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is “Ten Books That Will Make You Laugh (or at least chuckle)”
There are a few books that I’ve been banned from reading in bed. 😆
- The Stephanie Plum mysteries, Lizzy and Diesel mysteries, and the Fox and O’Hare mysteries by Janet Evanovich
This was the second time in less than forty-eight hours that a man stopped fondling me because his phone rang. And both times it was because someone had been killed. If I wasn’t a well-adjusted, emotionally healthy person I might be bothered by this. – Tricky Twenty-Two (Stephanie Plum #22) by Janet Evanovich
- The Holmes on the Range mysteries by Steve Hockensmith
- I Work at a Public Library by Gina Sheridan
- The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick
… Kenny G is extremely talented and resourceful and a powerful force to be reckoned with … Mr. G might not seem evil, but I fear him more than any other human being.
- My Life in France by Julia Child
Ce merde-monsieur a justement craché dans ma derrière!
- The Pigeon books and the Elephant and Piggie books by Mo Willems
- The Best Christmas Pageant Ever by Barbara Robinson
- Mustache Baby and Mustache Baby Meets His Match by Bridget Heos
- The Mysterious Howling by Maryrose Wood (go for the audiobook, the narrator is AWEsome)