2 years ago my dear friend Caitlin @ Greater Than Rubies posted something she was thankful for EVERY DAY in November. I played along in the comments, as well as keeping a list on my phone (which I saved). I want to revisit that idea, so Thankful Thursdays are taking over November! Of course, I’ll still be co-hosting Thoughtful Third Thursday (a. k. a. T3) on the 20th (this month is a FREEBIE Topic).
Here’s what I’m thankful for so far this month (the numbers correspond with the day of the month):
- The cold snap – it finally feels like Fall!
- Doctor Who
- A nice warm house.
- Well behaved kids – I took them with me to vote, and they were great!
- Goodreads – it’s helped me so much with keeping track of TBRs and reading challenges.
- Maricel @ My Closet Catalogue, who is one of my best friends, and my unfailing cheerleader, even though we’ve never met. ❤
- The libraries – I live right on the border of two states, and I have a library card at BOTH!
- Harris Teeter (again) – 2 years later, and I’ve still never had a bad customer service experience.
- Getting over my mini reading slump.
- Completing my Goodreads Challenge!
- Caitlin @ Greater Than Rubies, for inspiring me to live better, and for never making me feel bad when I fail. ❤
- Audiobooks, which allow me to share books with my kids without losing my voice or starving. 😛
What are you thankful for today?