2 years ago my dear friend Caitlin @ Greater Than Rubies posted something she was thankful for EVERY DAY in November. I played along in the comments, as well as keeping a list on my phone (which I saved). I want to revisit that idea, so Thankful Thursdays are taking over November! Of course, I’ll still be co-hosting Thoughtful Third Thursday (a. k. a. T3) on the 20th (this month is a FREEBIE Topic).
Here’s what I’m thankful for so far this month (the numbers correspond with the day of the month):
- The cold snap – it finally feels like Fall!
- Doctor Who
- A nice warm house.
- Well behaved kids – I took them with me to vote, and they were great!
- Goodreads – it’s helped me so much with keeping track of TBRs and reading challenges.
- Maricel @ My Closet Catalogue, who is one of my best friends, and my unfailing cheerleader, even though we’ve never met. ❤
- The libraries – I live right on the border of two states, and I have a library card at BOTH!
- Harris Teeter (again) – 2 years later, and I’ve still never had a bad customer service experience.
- Getting over my mini reading slump.
- Completing my Goodreads Challenge!
- Caitlin @ Greater Than Rubies, for inspiring me to live better, and for never making me feel bad when I fail. ❤
- Audiobooks, which allow me to share books with my kids without losing my voice or starving. 😛
What are you thankful for today?
8 thoughts on “Thankful Thursday #2”
I ❤ you loads and loads and am thankful for you too! Because you inspire me and make me feel like a better person for having known you. Speaking of inspire, tell me all about this Thursday of yours – is the number arbitrary or is there a rhyme or reason to how many things you're thankful for in each list? Perhaps I can be the Selah to your Caitlin in this scenario and hop on the thankful list bandwagon. 😀
The number is the date. Maybe I should edit to make that clear . . .
Last week's list was all 30 days of November 2012. Today's list is the first 12 days of this month. Yes, I should edit.
So does that mean your next week will be 26? (Because you’re skipping the week of T3)?
Yes, I’ll do T3 next week, and then on the 27th (Thanksgiving Day) I’ll post what I’m thankful for each day from the 13th (today 🙂 ) through the 26th. I’ll do a wrap up post on 12/4/14.
Okay, that’s much clearer. Thanks!
I’m thankful for my first day of tutoring in two months! 🙂
🙂 What subject(s) do you tutor?
Pretty much anything English related (spelling, grammar, mechanics, reading, writing, etc). My nannying schedule has been a bit chaotic for the past couple months, so scheduling tutoring was difficult. Now that things are settling down, I can get back to tutoring! 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person