Since yesterday was Labor Day, I think we can call Summer done. Here are my family’s Top Five Summer Fun activities:
1. Fizz, Boom, Read Summer Reading programs at the library (the kids both got called on stage to help with Mr. Wizard-esque experiments!).
2. Going to our neighborhood pool (this is the first year we’ve had one!).
3. Vacation Bible School (both kids went this year – time to myself!).
4. Family Fun Camp at Books a Million (the superheroes program was the best – although we missed Harry Potter’s birthday party 😦 because of #5).
5. Mary Poppins at the local community theatre (supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!).