Winter Remix Week 4:
What I learned:
- These slacks are too short.
- This sweater is too small and scratchy (give it a good home Maricel).
- This vest doesn’t work well with these other pieces. I’m not giving up on it completely, but I need to work with it.
- My grey skinny jeans are awesome! They got more wear than anything else. The chambray button-down came in a very close 2nd.
- I could keep going for quite awhile with these pieces. GCOGHers can see other outfits I’ve worn that are made from these pieces here.
- I miss some of my basics.
Linking up with Caitlin!
Don’t forget about Thoughtful Third Thursday – the first one is February 20th!
Previous Winter Remix posts: